• We specialize in producing extra thick reusable high quality large silicone molds.
• Created just for makers, resin artists and wood workers, these time saving flexible yet durable silicone molds significantly cut down on the setup and demolding time usually involved with other molds. Silicone molds are superior to wood and tuck tape.
• They can be used with epoxy resin, resin and wood, concrete, Jesmonite, plaster and more.
• They never need assembled, or disassembled. Saving huge amounts of time.
• The strength and flexibility of the molds allows you to insert and remove pieces of wood easily.
• Our silicone molds are very easy to use and very easy to de-mold. Once the epoxy is cured, simply peel back your mold and use it again for your next project. Like HDPE, the cured epoxy doesn't stick to the silicone.
You can use a mold release if you would like. Using a mold release will extend the lifespan of the mold but is not necessary. We have poured multiple times without mold release and we haven't had any sticking or tearing issues.
We still have many available sizes, please consult the seller.
Accept any size, any color customization.